επιδοτηση ρευματοσ gov, koinvnikow toyrismow 2022 gov, : When the platform at gov.gr opens , the beneficiaries of the electricity subsidy will be able to apply based on their expiring TIN number. As it happened with the Fuel Pass.
Individuals can apply for aid to deal with the increase in electricity consumption in tariffs with an adjustment clause if:
- you have household power supplies.
- you rent a residence for your protected member who is studying.
Exceptions: In case the account does not concern a floating invoice the applicant is not entitled to receive aid. Also, in case the account does not concern home provision, the applicant is not entitled to receive aid.
Calculation: For floating tariffs, which do not indicate separately in their charges the amount corresponding to the adjustment clause, this is calculated implicitly by the energy supplier (the amount resulting from the deduction from the amount of the energy supply charge based on consumption, item amount of energy charge for which the price of EUR 120 per MWh is taken into account).
Where to apply for a power subsidy
Log in to the online platform of gov.gr to apply for the επιδοτηση ρευματοσ gov.
επιδοτηση ρευματοσ gov: When the money for the electricity allowance comes in
The compensation is paid for 60% of the additional charges, after first deducting from them state subsidies and possible subsidies from providers. The platform will remain open until June 30, while the money is expected to be credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries until July 15.
Power subsidy: Prerequisites
- your declared family income (tax year 2020) should not exceed forty five thousand (45,000) euros (any income of a protected member is not added to the income)
- to be a tax resident of Greece (at least one of the 2 spouses)
- to have submitted a tax return for the year 2020 (if you became liable to file a tax return in the year 2021 to have submitted a tax return for 2021 before submitting the application).
επιδοτηση ρευματοσ gov: How to apply
To submit the application, the beneficiaries must:
- To enter the online platform with the passwords in Taxisnet.
- Confirm or update data on main residence, electricity meter and co-ownership rate.
- To correct any errors or omissions in the data for their main residence.
- Enter their bank account number (IBAN).
- To certify the correctness of the data and to finalize the submission of the application.
Beneficiaries will not enter billing data based on electricity consumption, as it will be transmitted to the platform by electricity suppliers and power managers.