Jif Peanut Butter Recalled because it may contain salmonella, a food-borne bacteria that can cause fever, abdominal pain and diarrhea. If you have this product in your home, please throw it away and do not use it.
What is the recall?
The recall is for Jif peanut butter because it may have a dangerous ingredient.
What are the symptoms?
- Jif Peanut Butter Recalled because people may be sickened by salmonella.
- The symptoms of salmonella infection include fever, diarrhea, and vomiting. If left untreated, salmonella can cause serious health problems, including death.
- If you have any questions about the recall or your symptoms, please call 1-800-622-8437.
How to avoid being affected by the recall?
If you have any Jif peanut butter in your pantry, the company is asking that you return it to the store where it was bought for a full refund.
There are a few things that you can do in order to avoid being affected by the recall:
- -First and foremost, be sure to read the recall notification that came with your product. It will tell you what products are affected and how to return them.
- -If you have any other Jif peanut butter, be sure to check the ingredients list. If one of the ingredients is recalled, then the product should be avoided. The ingredients list can be found on the back of the packaging.
- -Finally, if you do have any Jif peanut butter in your pantry, it is best to throw it away. There is no guarantee that it will not contain any of the recalled ingredients, and there is potential for food poisoning if consumed.
What should you do if you have already been affected by the recall?
If you have already been affected by the recall, the first thing you should do is to stop using the product and return it to the store where you bought it. If you cannot find a store near you, you can return it to the manufacturer. You may also want to speak with a lawyer about your legal rights.
Jif Peanut Butter Recalled after people in several states reported getting sick from eating the product. The company is warning consumers not to eat any of the products, and is offering a full refund to those who have bought them.
While this recall is only affecting Jif peanut butter, it’s always important to be cautious when it comes to food safety. If you are unsure about anything that you’re eating, please consult your doctor or food safety expert for guidance.