policiais matam homem com gás When a gas station attendant in the Brazilian city of Maceió opened fire on two robbers this week, killing one and injuring the other, few could have predicted the horrific outcome. In Brazil, particularly in rural areas, gangs of armed robbers often target gas stations and businesses in order to steal goods and money. This week’s shooting highlights the dangers that gas station attendants face every day – not to mention how they can easily become targets of criminals.
What is Gás Prussiano?
Gás prussiano (orPrussian gas) is an incapacitating agent that can be used in law enforcement. It is a colorless and odorless gas, which is created when hydrogen sulfide and oxygen are mixed. When released into the atmosphere, it causes blindness and suffocation.
The gas was first used in combat during the Napoleonic Wars, and was later adopted by police forces around the world. Today, it is still commonly used in SWAT operations, hostage situations, and arrest scenarios.
How does it work?
A police officer in the United States uses a stun gun to subdue a man who is refusing to show his identification. The man is lying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back and is being sprayed with a stun gun while other officers hold him down.
Facts about Gás Prussiano
Gás prussiano is a type of gas used in law enforcement. Law enforcement agencies may use this gas to subdue suspects or to incapacitate them.
When inhaled, gasses such as prussiano can cause unconsciousness and death.
What are the side effects of Gás Prussiano?
Gás Prussiano (or “Prussian gas”) is a type of pepper spray that is often used by law enforcement. It is composed of 2% capsaicin, which is the main ingredient in hot peppers.
Side effects of Gás Prussiano can include:
1. Respiratory issues – because the gas contains capsaicin, it can cause breathing difficulties and even pulmonary edema (fluid retention in the lungs).
2. Eye irritation – like any other form of pepper spray, Gás Prussiano can cause eye irritation and temporary blindness.
3. Nausea and vomiting – due to the strong smell of the pepper spray, it can also cause nausea and vomiting.
When should you call the police?
When you’re in danger
When you find yourself in a dangerous or threatening situation, it’s important to know when to call the police. Here are three guidelines to follow:
1. If you’re being robbed or mugged, call the police immediately. This is an emergency situation and your safety is priority one.
2. If you feel that someone is about to hurt you, call the police. Violence is never the answer, but calling the authorities can provide a restraining order or other legal recourse if necessary.
3. If you feel that there’s been a terrorist attack and you’re in a potentially dangerous area, please call the police. Even if you don’t see any immediate danger, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
policiais matam homem com gás em protesto contra corrupção
Acusados de ter jogado gasolina inflamável no carro do motorista, dois policiais militares foram detidos nesta terça-feira (15), após atear fogo a um veículo na cidade de Londres, na Inglaterra. O jovem que estava no banco do passageiro foi queimado vivo.
Os policiais militares acusados de assassinato cometido em protesto pela corrupção estão sendo processados pela justiça inglesa. Segundo o advogado do agente Jason Matthews, os policiais agiram para defender uma causa “nobre” e têm todos os direitos reconhecidos pelas autoridades