WHAT IS ROCKET LAWYER ALL ABOUT?
Rocket Lawyer is an online-based Company, having specialization in Online legal Services for any need regarding legal issues that Customers need. The site is very much Affordable and understood by Laymen regarding Legal Issues.
Users can create thousands of legal documents through the tools that are there assigned. They can be assigned under any Legal and Local Attorney according to their needs. In addition to it, if you go through this article more, you will be assured that why you should avail to their services.
CAN YOU AVAIL OF THE BENEFITS OF THE ROCKET LAWYER?
All the employees and customers who want to get benefits from this Company can get them, by that- Their Spouse, Parents and the close ones of their Family can also get these benefits.
- WHAT IS ROCKET LAWYER ALL ABOUT?
- CAN YOU AVAIL OF THE BENEFITS OF THE ROCKET LAWYER?
- HOW CAN YOU SIGN UP OR LOGIN TO THE ROCKET LAWYER?
- HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS MEMBERSHIP AT ROCKET LAWYER?
- HOW TO CONTACT WITH AN ATTORNEY ONLINE?
HOW CAN YOU SIGN UP OR LOGIN TO THE ROCKET LAWYER?
If you want to sign up to Rocket Lawyer and get the benefits, then click on the link that is sent by your known Administrator.
You should have an email address of a Business Account type especially at your company – the one that you use. To create your profile, follow the steps below :
- The Signup page should be opened at first.
- There in the email address column, add the Company Email Address, to verify your credentials and eligibility and grant access to the account of the Company.
- In the next step, when you sign up using the email address and set up a password, then your whole coverage plan will start – where you will start to get all the benefits enjoyed by the existing customers.
HOW MUCH COST IS NEEDED TO SIGN UP?
It should be clear to you beforehand that you don’t need to pay anything more, as your membership cost is borne by your Employer only. If you want any other services which are other than the benefits that are enjoyed under the membership plan covered, then that additional fees should be borne by you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS THAT I CAN GET AS A MEMBER?
- 1. Get access to an unlimited number of documents that you need as and when required.
- 2. You can ask unlimited questions and get attended by Lawyers all the time under this Company.
- 3. You can get consultation for up to 30 minutes with your Lawyer whenever any Legal Matter comes up.
- 4. Two document reviews are additional that you can avail of every month, moderately long – about 10 pages each.
HOW TO CREATE A DOCUMENT HERE?
Firstly, you have to Sign in to your account through your credentials, and in the search bar, you have to look for any document that you wish for. You can search by the name of the document or by exploring the tabs of the documents. Then choose a document as desired by you. After you have chosen, create a document of your own. The document that you have created will be safely stored in your account for future use.
CAN YOUR EMPLOYER VIEW THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT YOU MAKE OVER HERE?
Since the Account that you have created was sponsored by your Employer, the moment you will create the account, your employer will be notified, including the actions that you take, will all be notified to him. But he won’t receive the personalizations done by you, including the documents that you have made. He will only be notified that you have made a document, without knowing the details inside it.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS MEMBERSHIP AT ROCKET LAWYER?
If you leave the company, you won’t be any longer covered under this Membership Plan. Another point that you may not get covered is when your Company cancels this Membership Programme as a whole. But if you convert your Business Account to a Personal Account, then you will be covered.
HOW TO CONTACT WITH AN ATTORNEY ONLINE?
You can submit your question online, and request help from a Lawyer.
If you have a complex matter, you can request a 30-minute consultation with a Lawyer. To make the request, you have to contact the Customer Service number or you can click the option – “ Speak with a Lawyer.”