Roblox is an amazing place when it comes to getting a variety of games. Project Slayer, greatly influenced by Demon Slayer, involves a lot of action in the game. The motto of this action game is simple; players need to fight enemies and roam around the map. To ease your journey and make the game easy for you, I’ve come up with a lot of things like Project Slayers Trello, codes, script, wiki and discord. So let’s start –
Project Slayers codes
There are only a few active codes in the project slayers, which you can take advantage of to get valuable in-game goodies.
Following are the active project slayers codes –
- 400Klikes – 30 spins, ten demon art spins and two daily spins are the things you can get after redeeming this code.
- 400Klikesracreset – it’s for race reset.
- 400Klikesbreathingreset – redeem this code for breathing reset.
- Upd@te1B1gCodE can give you 18 clan spins, eight demon art spins, and three daily spins.
- MUGENTRAINFINALLY – it’s for breathing reset.
- AkazagoBRR – you can redeem it for race reset.
- ShOwC4s3beast –
How can you take advantage of these codes?
Well, you need to redeem the codes to get valuable things in the game.
- Boot up the project slayers game in Roblox.
- Click ‘M'(on your keyboard) to make the menu appear.
- Flick on the middle option (the book sign).
- Spell the codes at the bottom.
- Smash on submit code to redeem it.
Project slayers discord
You can get all the in-game content updates on the project slayers discord server. So try joining the discord community, as it can help you interact with fellow players and learn some more tricks and tips about the game there.
The official project slayers discord server link is – https://discord.gg/projectslayers
If you want to join other servers also, you can take the invitation link from google.
How to join?
You will need an invitation from the server (only then can you join the group). Click on the invitation. After that, you’ll be directed to the server. Flick on “accept”, and that’s all.
Project slayers wiki
Wiki is a community that contains a lot of important information about the game. Although all Roblox games don’t have a wiki, but project slayers have. It has all the data regarding the game’s weapons, equipment and breathing styles.
Breathing style – they are the main sources of damage, and every action in the game needs breath to use. On the wiki page, you’ll learn about the requirements for getting breath, unreleased breathing styles, in-game breathing styles and more about it.
Equipment – they can provide the players with HP boost, stamina boost and special boosts.
So, if you want to know the basics about the game and in-game items, you must visit the project slayers wiki page.
Project slayers Trello
Project slayers Trello covers each thing in the game. So if you want to know about the game’s basics or anything else, you can also visit the Trello page.
The link to project slayers Trello is – https://trello.com/b/PozRFBEL/project-slayer-trello
Project slayers script –
Scripts aren’t easy to find because only some websites provide them. After doing proper research, I’ve come up with one script that you can try executing in your game. Following it is –
repeat wait() until game:IsLoaded()
Execution process –
- Download any Roblox script executor.
- Open the game and executor at the same time.
- Paste the script you want to execute in the executor and inject it.
All this is the data regarding project slayers script, codes, wiki and other things. I’ve tried to explain everything properly, but if you have any questions, you can use the comment section.